Payroll Services & Management
In an ever-changing environment where labour laws and SARS requirements are continuously being updated and adjusted, it is important for businesses to partner with someone who possesses PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE in payroll management and stays abreast of all developments.
Outcor Payroll Services Include:
- Monthly/weekly or fortnightly Payroll Processing Services
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Returns (EMP201)
- Monthly declaration to Department of Labour (UI19)
- Monthly declaration to bargaining council
- EMP501 Reconciliations and Submissions
- Compensation Commissioner Returns
- Taxation structures
R65 per head
By outsourcing the task of managing your payroll, you receive the added benefit of REDUCING YOUR DIRECT AND INDIRECT payroll administration COSTS.
We don’t see ourselves as an outsourced payroll service and neither should you. We partner with our clients, ensuring that they get the best service possible from EXPERIENCED, PROFEFSIONAL PAYROLL EXPERTS who deliver on time and, more importantly, accurately.
Our consultations are FREE of charge
What do payroll services typically comprise of?
Payroll services comprise of a range of tasks and responsibilities related to the processing of employee pay and taxes. Some of the common services that payroll companies typically provide include:
1. Calculating and preparing employee pay checks: Determining the correct amount of pay based on hours worked, pay rates, and deductions, and then issuing pay checks to employees.
2. Withholding and remitting taxes: Calculating and withholding the appropriate state, and local taxes from employee pay checks, as well as remitting these taxes to the appropriate government agencies.
3. Managing employee benefits: Some payroll companies may also assist with the administration of employee benefits, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
4. Generating reports and forms: Creating a variety of reports and forms related to payroll and making sure that they are filed on time.
5. Compliance and regulatory support: Payroll companies are responsible to keep up with changing tax laws and regulations to ensure compliance and avoiding penalties.
6. Direct deposit and other forms of electronic payments, this allows employees to get their salary on time, as well as providing an electronic record of the transaction for both employee and employer.
Some companies might also offer value-added services such as:
a.) Human Resources integration, which can give the payroll services visibility of employee information such as their time off, shift patterns, benefits and more.
b.) Time tracking, which can be integrated to payroll system to ensure accurate pay calculation.
c.) Employee self-service portals, which allow employees to review their paychecks, benefits, and other information, and update their contact information as required.
Many business owners find some aspects of managing a business and the various tasks involved therein to be tedious, even confusing, and would rather focus their attention on sales and making the business profitable. That’s where we come in. By offering expert payroll management services, Outcor Payroll gives businesses, big and small, the peace of mind that they can focus on what they do best without neglecting other areas.
At Outcor Payroll, we don’t see ourselves as an outsourced service provider and neither should you. We partner with our clients, ensuring that they get the best service possible from experienced, professional payroll experts who deliver on time and, more importantly, accurately.
In an ever-changing environment where labour laws and SARS requirements are continuously being updated and adjusted, it is important for businesses to partner with someone who possesses professional knowledge on the matter and stays abreast of all developments. At Outcor Payroll, that’s exactly what you can expect. We provide complete and up to date legal compliance with all aspects of your payroll management.
By outsourcing the task of managing your payroll to Outcor, you receive the added benefit of reducing your direct and indirect payroll administration costs, you don’t pay for specialised software licensing and you have our payroll expertise at your fingertips.
For more information on how Outcor Payroll can assist in making sure that your business runs more efficiently, contact us today!